Spiky Club :: Forums :: Club Stuff :: News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Club Update July 2020
Moderators: Admin, spikydavid, spikyjames, nevercrashed, babychaos, Nostromo
Author Post
beardyfluffbag
Tue Jul 14 2020, 01:00PM
Registered Member #40
Hey Everyone I'm sure some of you are wondering if we will be reopening in the iminent future. The short answer is i'm afraid not.

We currently have not recievd any notifaction from the the conucil that maiden place is reopening, and even if it were to reopen the comitee feel that given the nature and size of the space it would not be possible to open safely. We will review this decsion should the situation subsatntilally change or at the next meeting in September. Sorry that its not better news but I am sure you all apreitate the difficulites of wargamning safely in the current situation.

In some better news we are looking at the possibility of lending out terrain/mats/tables to those members interested in playing at home. If you would be interested in this please either comment below or message one of the comitee.

Hope everyone is staying safe and hope we can reopen in the not to distant future but saftey first in these dangerous times.

Minutes avaible on facbook or can email upon request if interested.

All the best
Spiky Comitee

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF