Forums

Spiky Club :: Forums :: Club Stuff :: News

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
back into 40k once again - looking for help/games!
Moderators: Admin, spikydavid, spikyjames, nevercrashed, babychaos, Nostromo
Author Post
Deckard
Thu Jun 07 2018, 09:22PM
Registered Member #2106
hi all, i've started to get back into 40k after 20 years! slowly building an army and i just really want to get back into gaming and especially with the rules - i'm so new to it, would love to understand the rule and have people to help me! would be great to meet you all and introduce ! i am free tomorrow (8th june) so will try to pop in then! i can even bring my army to have a look at and see what goes from there
Nostromo
Fri Jun 08 2018, 07:04AM

Registered Member #136
Welcome back after 20 years. Many take a break for a while (I was away for about 10 years).

We are a pretty friendly bunch so do pop in and say hi. I am happy to have a small game with you sometime to go through the basic rules. I can't do this week as I have another game. Most normally arrange games in advance so there are rarely 'pick up' games on the night.

If you use Facebook we are 'the spiky club' obviously based in Reading. This is more active than this website, particularly the group option.

Best wishes,

Alex

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF