<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Future proofing: House Rules for warhammer
Moderators: Admin, spikydavid, spikyjames, nevercrashed, babychaos, Nostromo
Author Post
spikyandy
Tue Jan 13 2015, 02:15PM
spikyandy

Registered Member #4
With all the rumours floating about the idea that warhammer as we know it might go the way of the Dodo I've been thinking about sticking with 8th if others want to as well.

In addition to this I was thinking of some house rules to tighten things up. Here are a couple of ideas I have.

Rare Units 0-1, Special Units 0-2, and maybe swap the odd unit from rare to special such as Lizardmen Salamanders, or chaos Spawn. This just means no double steam tanks, no triple cannons, and reduced the cheese level of warriors.

Magic, drop the sixth/gamewinning spell from most lores. Remove irresistible and miscast, just have double one rolled spell fails to cast to stop just chucking six dice at a spell.

Just a couple of ideas at the moment.

Dean
Tue Jan 13 2015, 02:38PM
Registered Member #138
The easy option is to just stick with 8th Ed, you'll never please everyone by comping the rules just cause endless debates.

I'm seriously thinking about more 40k if the rumors are as bad in reality as they threaten to be

Dean

sgu97bjd
Thu Jan 29 2015, 10:21AM
Registered Member #2041
I think we need to wait and see what happens. I doubt it will be as bad as the internet says.

Personally i wouldnt be in favour of comping army choices. No one i've played atthe club so far has taken bent lists so i don't see the need.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF